[Sanctions-Discuss] Discuss Digest, Vol 1, Issue 3

J Scott Marcus scott at scottmarcus.com
Sun Mar 27 04:34:27 PDT 2022

Seems very reasonable to me. But I could also see an argument for
blocking both Sputnik and RT in the first wave, which still makes for a
small enough test list.

--
J. Scott Marcus (he/him)
Grossenbuschstrasse 56

Rue Royale 97 99, apartment 7G
1000  Brussels
Belgium

+49 173 5175670 (mobile)
+49 228 5349523 (fixed)
+32 2 8330556   (fixed / active only when I am in Brussels))
www.scottmarcus.eu